BM 7505 Dual Action

opgenorf

Gold Member
Have to say that this one is pretty darn cool!!

M390, Dual Action, Ti Integral Lock, Sibertish design, 3.9 Inches, etc.

Knife looks great but the price point just hurts to look at!! $600 - 1200. Unfortunate but I would love to hear anything any owners have to say about it.

Any thoughts?

Only announced a week or so ago so I doubt that many are in customers hands yet, particularly at that price point.

Pretty darn good point, But you never know with all the protos, R&D, etc of the various versions that get passed around... At that price point I wonder if I get a golden toilet seat.

Either way I am guessing Blade HQ and whoever else retails it is going to put it down at aroun $400ish for the G10 version, otherwise no one is going to pay 600 for a Benchmade with .15 inch M390, Sooner pay the 550-600 for a full custom direware or any similar maker.

But I have to say that they are on track with this new model, hope it signifies some better framelock models that are coming along from BM!!

I would love to see it around $379. I wouldn't be able to pass it up.
Even though I just spent $300 on a pair of Zamberlans an hour ago. But hey, that comes out of the the backpacking fund. :)

I love love lovvvveeee the style of this knife! Like a properly sized 755! I really hope they release a cheaper non-auto version for those of us in auto-impaired states.

I just tried to pre-order one but it won't let me.
I will try later from my desktop, instead of my phone. ( Although it always worked before.)

$380 is more reasonable for the materials, but its not a Hinderer, Chris reeve, or anything else. Its a benchmade, don't get me wrong but their MSRP on all their knives is hugely inflated normally. Either way!!! I will be buying one of these models when it comes down to the right price for me.

I love the configuration. I hope I see more good designs coming out of BM, they need some more collabs with custom makers. Their most recent stuff of late has been so damned boring. I would also love seeing a couple of folders in a .18 + thick blade!!!!!!! With 3.5" or more!!!!

Most retailers offer a substantial discount on BM knives. For the discounted price, its an excellent deal IMO. At least it looks that way from the images and videos I've seen.

I just got a slightly used 7505 #29 of 100. It's pretty ergonomic and fit and finish is solid. The lscf on the clip and blade is set flawlessly. Auto action fires hard and it's very smooth when used manually. Lock disengages very smooth

I just got it today so we will see how it is over time. Obviously great materials and such

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg

I would love to see it around $379. I wouldn't be able to pass it up.
Even though I just spent $300 on a pair of Zamberlans an hour ago. But hey, that comes out of the the backpacking fund. :)

That's about what it costs @ Cutlery Shoppe.

Just got mine #63.

Really nice knife and I refer you to previous 7505 posts for better data and Pics.

Very pleased with #63

Recommend to anybody.

Price point reasonable for what your getting IMHO.

Back