Bm43dm

Gollnick

Musical Director
I just picked this baby up today.

bm43dm1VGA.JPG

Very nice, this is Damasteel damascus, or someone else's?

Thanks Chuck.., yeah I got one too.., and I really love the feel of the knife!

Like I've mentioned previously I'd never cast negative stuff about the Ti-Handles.., but those 43DM handles feel like "home" :)

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Yes this knife is great.
I think I have found the perfect knife for me.

What # u got?

Beautiful knife! But where's the review and all the "pin-up girl" pictures of the knife? I love those!

I'd love to get my own 43DM, but I can' justify the expense, simply because I'm not a collector and I think a knife worth that much shouldn't be an EDC. But that's just me and I don't have the means to that end.

I use mine as EDC. I don't belive in saving knives. Knives were built to be used. If I had a 49SPL I'd carry that too. Only thing is Kriss blades suck for utility purpurse.

Yes more pics plz.

Where can we buy these ? who's carrying them. If I remember correctly they sell for around $350. ? There was one fella who contacted me and wanted over $400. I did'nt think it was worth it.....yet ( : Please, someone inform us. Thanks.....RDT

I’m not a big fan of Damascus but this looks really nice.

Beautiful knife! But where's the review and all the "pin-up girl" pictures of the knife? I love those!

Thank you for your compliments.

I just got this one yesterday. I'll be doing some more pictures of it shortly. Last night I really just wanted to see how well the Damasteel patterning would photograph. This picture is the best of about eight that I took. I'll keep at it.

Why are the handles of this model superior?

They are machined out of stainless steel and they feature the spring-loaded latch originally introduced on the 49

Is it me or does it seem everybody keeps dodging the big question?I love the knife,but I would like to know where one may purchase one and if it is very limited just how many were made.Or should I just forget about owning one?:p

There were 100 made.

You can check Here for more information on this knife.

From what I recall, there were 100 made and were sold-out from Benchmade very quickly. Dealers got first pick. So, you need to find a dealer that has them in stock.

Just got word that #14 is on it's way to my house:eek: :eek: Can't friggin wait after all these raving reviews! Hopefully i can have some pic's up by next week.

There's still no mention of where anyone got there 43DM. Not in any of the links or here. Please, can't someone just say, hey guys I got mine here for $, check em' out. Thanks.....RDT

Back