• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BM47, BM46 MCD2, Manila Folder, Balicomb

Looking for a new watch. Interested in diver or military style - chronographs are good. Tissot, Hamilton, Swiss Army, MTM, etc. Must be mint shape - preferably with box & papers. Quality watches only please.

May consider just trading one knife for a watch or multiple knives for an obviously higher end watch. Make me an offer - I need a new watch more than I need balis sitting in storage in my basement :(

Both benchmades some with sheath, box and papers - never flipped. Both spring latch.

Balicomb is new - from Armand at Balisong.com - gorgeous piece!!

Manila Folder is in excellent shape. Brass is shiny and letters on blade are nice.

For all of the knives I'd be looking at a trade of a watch approximately $600+ in value. (but in all honesty, I'd like to keep at least one BM bali for myself ;)

Pictures upon request.

If you have a watch you're willing to part with and might be interested in doing a trade shoot me an email at NOSPAMbucketofchunks@yahoo.ca with a pic and description of what you have and what you would be willing to trade. I have good feedback on the forums and I am bigyellowbike on ebay.

I am located in Canada.

:D

Back