Review BM535 with Rogue BW Carbon Fiber posted in Knife Reviews

Loving my BM535-CF, 1.95oz cutting tool; just honed it with Sharpmaker fine stones at 40 degrees inclusive along with my 940-1501 and 710-1401 tonight. I held a higher angle on the 535 to clean OEM edge, lubed and tightened screws and pivot. As it breaks in, it feels more and more like my other BKC knives every day, that is to say wonderful. Every time I use the Bugout to process food, break down recycling, open stuff, I recalibrate my smiles. Ordered my first Boker with independence day discount, an Urban Trapper Petite Ti, because I want to see what a 1.05oz knife feels n runs like compared to the Benchmades. My son's BM470-1 handle is to short for me, but the Bugout handle is good to go in the lightweight category. Yes, I'm always thinking and tinkering, realizing what a wise old Italian once was reported to have said at the brick yard "the question is not how fast you wanna go, but how fast you wanna spend".Here is my review-
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/benchmade-535-with-rogue-blade-works-cf-scales.1594115/

Last edited:
Back