BM's 'De Asis Special' #15/25

Dawkind

Platinum Member
A new generation of balisong...............
View
View
Some others for your viewing pleasure......... http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=667533&a=13912697

:eek: Very nice. This is the $800.00 limited edition is it not? Only 25 made and employees of BM got first crack at them from what I've read. I wonder how many took advantage and picked one of these up, and did they have to pay the same price as everyone else, or did they get an employee discount.

Originally posted by KWM
:eek: Very nice. This is the $800.00 limited edition is it not? Only 25 made and employees of BM got first crack at them from what I've read. I wonder how many took advantage and picked one of these up, and did they have to pay the same price as everyone else, or did they get an employee discount.
This is the $800 limited edition; I heard 9 employees bought them and, yes, they had to pay full price...........IMHO, it is without doubt the finest knife I've ever seen come from a full-blown production facility the likes of Benchmade, or anyone else for that matter!!! This piece rivals almost ANY work by a custom maker.............

WOW! Great looking bali! It must have been a challenge to grind that kriss blade.

Back