• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bob Glassman = Don't Buy It.

I mailed bob about this post ,so he is aware I am not talking behind his back. Bob is a nice enough fellow. But he needs to be exceedingly more honest in his posts. Individual production knives for sale.
Bob is a dealer and wanted sales tax. "Rare" polished Blade on Classic SEB paid $180.00. ?????
Nonsense! neither polished nor "RARE" I paid $325.00 for a new classic Seb. I could of purchased
the same exact knife from Glenn the Same day for $290.00 but I mailed Bob first and being an Honorable man, I felt Bob deserved first shot. My mistake! Bob is either really stupid when it comes to knives or he needs to take a very serious look at his moral fiber. I believe it is the latter.
No hard feelings Bob, I actually like you and enjoyed the conversation. I'll just never buy another knife from ya
Dr Jeff Trochelman

Jeffrey,

There seems to be some confusion on your part..

The knife you received from me is as listed on Chris Reeves site (and I personally haven't seen any other then this one):

1) Large Sebenza: 345.00
2) Polished Blade: 10.50 (That is exactly what you received. EXACTLY!!!!!)
3) Calf Skin 15.00
-----
Shipping 10.00 (from Chris, if not more)
------

Jeffrey, the knife you bought has the same blade finish that is on the unique small that you showed me. It is the Reeve POLISHED blade. I asked you to look at the knife when I was standing right in front of you. You did.. You said it was beautiful.

I am not just making this up.. Checkout www.chrisreeve.com

I don't know what more I could have done for you.. I said and did exactly what I represented or advertised..

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=168699

As for a dealer. I am not a dealer anymore. I told you that and everyone else.. If you search the posts, I announced that a while back...

I still don't understand what the problem is, or why you decided to make this public.

I told you I would eat the tax.. I payed it when I bought it from the business in Colorado. The knife was sold to you in Colorado.

What is the problem????

The only problem I see is that I was so honest with you and that may have confused you (but I don't know how).

As far as making this public. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

If you don't want to deal with me, fine :rolleyes:

But, what is wrong?? :confused:

And why is this post here???? :confused:

Moral Charecter ??? :confused:

What are you talking about???? :confused:

If you had a problem, why didn't you just come to me first??? I posted what I had for sale on the forum and the price. You contacted me to buy it and told me you were here in CO and could I meet you. I did. I told you the facts and you wanted to buy the knife. So I sold it to you.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE????? I MAY BE STUPID, BUT I DON'T THINK I DID ANYTHING WRONG, AND I CERTAINLY WASN'T TRYING TO MISLEAD YOU. THE KNIFE IS HARD TO FIND!! ...

Hmmm....I am not exactly sure what transpired in the transaction but I do remember that is the Seb that Bob bought from me a while back ago. I guess him saying it is "rare" is probably true to a certain extent as I did have to special order it for him...in otherwords, the polished blades are usually special options that are requested from Reeve.

Back