Bob Neal

All the best wishes for a fast and complete recovery... personally, I'm a'scared of motorcycles. The last time I was on on one, I accepted a ride from a crazy coworker on Eighth Ave. in Manhattan over to the West Side Hwy. to the car dealership where we worked... in the rain... holding my paperbagged lunch and trying not to fly off... that was in the 80s and I aint been on one since.

Get Well soon Mr. Neal!

Hope he heals up quick.

WWG, if you have time, let me know which hospital has him.

Gus

Hi Bastid,

He is in Grady Memorial (404) 616-4307, section 6L. But he has probably been moved by now to another section.

Or you can call his cell at (404) 580-9916

WWG
Dircetor of Sales for "slightly" used Motorcycles

Thank you sir!

Bob is good people.
Here's wishing him a speedy and complete recovery.
Let's all be careful out there.

Truly wishing Bob the best!

At least he wasn't pulling a Roethlessburger (sp) and had a helmet on...

Scary machines... But FUN!

I spoke to Bob this afternoon and he is in good spirits. Broken collar bone and some busted up ribs. He is hoping to be released from the hospital in the next day or two

He sounded a little beat up, but he is doing OK. He hopes they will let him go Saturday and he might need a few days to start getting into the swing of things. I am sure he is ready to get out of there.

He better be rested up, he has been doing nothing but lying around for a week :D

WWG
Probably the toady for Bob Neal custom knives at the SOS Show.
President
Arbitrage Custom Knives

Get well soon Bob! After working at a Level I Trauma Center, I've never gotten back on a bike. I no longer have the stomach for it.

Get Well Soon Bob,as a Biker,I've ridden motorcycles all of my life.I've never even had a license for a car.I've taken more than my share of tumbles,So take it Slow & Easy for a while and there will be less pain in the long run.Thanks for the Heads Up WWG.
Best Wishes & Speedy Recovery Bob,
Buddy S.:cool:

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Sure is hard to open fine folders with a bum arm and shoulder.

All the best to you Bob,

Tom

Bob was discarged from the hospital yesterday and is home now.

However, he will not be attending the Spirit of Steel show. If there was something you thought you were going to pick up or look at while at the show it is probably best to email him.

WWG
Toady for Bob Neal Custom Knives

WWG,

Both of you need more multiblades :D.

Brend's too ;).

Seriously,

Thanks for the updates!

Back