• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bob Terzuola TTF-3A - Emergency Sale

Hey! Today I am selling a Terzuola TTF-3A.

IMG_0454.jpg

I literally just purchased this from Daniel / Jakpro a few days ago. It's in great condition and only has two superficial scratches on the scales. The blade is in great condition with no scratching or scuffing and lockup is absolutely solid. Bladesteel is ATS-34 and scales are solid titanium. Blade length is 3.5 inches. Overall length is 8.5 inches and closed length is 4 inches. It breaks my heart to sell a knife I picked up only a few days ago, but a family emergency means I need plane tickets and I'm all out of cash right now.

Given that I'm now the second owner and this is an emergency, I'm asking $SOLD to your door. USPS Priority shipping, tracking, and insurance is included in that price. United States shipping addresses only - Hawaii and Alaska are accepted.

I will only accept PayPal instant payments. No money orders or trades at this time. If interested, please PM me for PayPal purchase information and leave a comment below.

Last edited:
Back