• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bocote Bowie, 10" blade

SOLDBocote Bowie, 10” x 1-3/4” blade, 5/16+ thick at ricasso, 15” overall. The blade has a convex edge and sharp clip . Handle is Bocote, guard/pins/lanyard liner are SS. Priced at a reduced $495 + shipping (normally would be 650), has a hammer mark on plunge line that I thought would come out during final finish but didnt. If you want something to actually get out in the woods and use, or carry as a back up this one is a good candidate.

Feel free to email or call with any questions, shipping is extra depending on how you want it shipped. Paypal or USPS money order only.
Thanks, Matt
205-266-7719
matt@lameycustomknives.com
101_2936.jpg

101_2930.jpg

Last edited:
im sitting here handling it, i may go back and re contour the handle a bit, unless some one buys it before hand, and wants it as is.

Your hamons are beastly. :thumbup:

And I agree, I think the hammer mark adds some character.

Your hamons are beastly. :thumbup:

And I agree, I think the hammer mark adds some character.

HIS HAMONS REMIND ME OF AN OCEAN WAVE,OR A SNOWCAP MOUNTAIN! THEY ARE BAD ASS! I AGREE MATT THE HANDLE ISNT YOUR NORMAL CONTOUR FIGURE THIS ONE WOULDA BEEN OUTTY BY NOW!:thumbup:

Put some curves on that handle to gain some extra points... This is a amazing deal... 500 bones for this is unheard of...

hi all, its 1095FG, re shaped the handle/guard junction and gave the handle a little more "flow" today. Sold to Ice-pic.

Back