• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bois d'arc (osage) skinner

SDS

This one is SPF.

This is a little skinner made of 154CM just in time for hunting season. It has a hollow grind and is light to carry. I have carried one similar to this for years and love the pattern.

Specs:
154CM
1/8" thick
6 3/4" OAL
3 1/8" blade (from tip to the front of the handle)
Bois D'arc (osage orange) wood handle
brass corby bolts
thumb grooves in two places on the spine
leather pouch style sheath

The regular price on this knife is $115 but I'm trying to move some knives so how about $95 and I'll cover the shipping fees. Paypal and money order/cashiers checks are accepted. The first to post here "I'll take it" will take priority over any email or pm inquiries.

This knife is for sale on another forum so in the event that two buyers post "I'll take it" I will rely on the time stamps to decide.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me or pm me here at bladeforums.

Thanks,
SDS

048-1.jpg

049-Copy.jpg

047_renamed_25240.jpg

Last edited:
great looking knife Shawn....:thumbup: i like it.. it's cool to see some of your work in the for sale area...:)

clean work& nice sheath.really like Bois' arc.lewis &clark found this wood first for americans in 1804.in diary said indians prised it so much would ride 100 miles to procure for bows.

This one is sold pending funds.

I'll email you scared sharp. Thanks.

Dennis, bois d'arc is some tough wood. It has been used for fence posts around here for a LONG time. On the old posts you cannot even hammer a nail into them. As the wood ages is hardens and becomes very very tough. It makes a great bow too. I also like the way it ages. It takes on a patina that doesn't look quite like anything else.

Mike, thanks. I am trying to clear some things out that aren't spoken for. I am way behind on orders that I need to get busy on.

SDS

Last edited:
Back