Boker Bowie (Now with New Sheath first attempt)

Guy's/Gal's
Very excited, I was looking on ebay for a decent Bowie knife. Love Bowie knives. I have always wanted this years Boker Bowie knife but never could afford the $400 + they were going for. I found a used Boker Bowie with the brass hand guards and wood grips for a cheap price. It had an make offer button and I made a offer and it was excepted. They only thing wrong with this knife is the sheath has been set next to something hot or to close to the camp fire and was burnt at the belt loop. Which I will fix or make a new one just like it. It has the brown leather sheath. It has the 7.75" blade.

Can't wait to get her and get everything fixed up and looking good again. Here is some pictures off the ebay add.

Ok Guy's / Gal's

I finally got around to making my first sheath and made it for this bowie to replace the burnt sheath that came with the knife.

Made it almost identical to the original sheath. I did not have to add the snaps to hold the blade in the sheath. It fits snuggly enough to not fall out. I also lengthened the length of the belt loop so it hangs further down on the hip.

Love this knife.

What a beautiful knife. Really like that brass S guard. I own quite a few Boker slipjoints. Never got into their fixed blade knives but am going to have to start paying attention to what's out there.

Back