• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Boker Carbon Fiber Kwaiken, Benchmade Arcane, Benchmade Serum

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyMethods

Platinum Member
I'm trying to switch up the collection so here are some knives I'm putting up for trade. I'll be here to answer any questions you might have. If you need more details/specs/pictures, just shoot me a message and I'll have them sent over. If you're interested, feel free to start a conversation or email me at kenleung1995 at hotmail dot com. I try to check my threads fairly often so chances are I'll see your posts as well. If you just want a straightforward sale, let me know and we can have something worked out. Thanks for taking a look.

For trades, I'm looking for a: Spyderco Kapara, Striders, Microtechs, Olamics, Chris Reeves, Hinderers, Ferrum Forges, Ziebas, Sharp By Designs, BM 51, Spartan Pallas tanto, ZT 0454, Tashi Rowdy HiTech, Medford Smooth Criminal, Isham designs, G&G Hawk Orbit, WE 037, WE Eschaton, some balisongs, and Grahams but I'll be happy to hear other offers. Worst I can do is pass and cash can be added either way.

1. Boker Plus Kwaiken - brand new in box
Bought it brand new a while back but never used it
Satin VG-10 blade
Fully contoured and polished carbon fiber scales
Smooth IKBS action
Locks with zero play and centering is dead on

JDkkqV9.jpg
cINiLph.jpg

vjO2bOr.jpg
0HXChuT.jpg

xKSPzw2.jpg

2. Benchmade 490 Arcane - carried
Light, slim, and easy to carry BM with a thin 3.2" CPM-S90V blade
Stonewashed satin blade and a smooth black hard anodized aluminum clamshell-style frame
The first Axis-Assist flipper
Has a low profile flipper that disappears when open
Has a small scuff on the frame by the lanyard hole
Has some slight play when open but I haven't tried adjusting it
Flips with authority and centering is dead on

yIm3cHd.jpg
ws83Gpk.jpg

oxVEjIe.jpg
Xo7JQ5P.jpg

3. Benchmade 5400 Serum - lightly carried
Discontinued dual action Axis auto
First production: 140 of 500
154CM blade that measures just under 3.5"
Works like a normal Axis lock but if you pull the Axis bar back with the blade fully seated, it fires automatically
Has some very slight play but I haven't tried to adjust it
Comes with the box

sw564WP.jpg
jeb4zh7.jpg

mmtHBPK.jpg
UHiNBSb.jpg

HynHRKG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back