Boker Classic 1011HH.

I have a Boker Classic 1011HH Sambar Stag Folding Hunter and wanted to know the correct date of this knife and how many were made, "if" that is possible. Thanks for your help in advance.

Blademan44.

Blademan,
We have no way of knowing, especially as we still make that knife.
It is one of the patterns we have made for a long time.
Thanks, Terry

Well, now I'm really confused. I got an email from bokerusa saying the Boker
1011HH in Sambar Stag was only produced for two years and not many were made in this handle material. The regular production of this knife had Rosewood handles. But if you got better information then I'll go with what you said.

Thanks for your reply,
blademan44.

The only readon I answer that way, is because we
have them in the warehouse right now, available for shipping.
The 1011 is a rosewood handle, but it has been made with many
different handle materials through the years.
What does the tang stamp say on the one you have, that may
give a better clue. If it says Boker USA, it is at least 18 years old.
Hope this helps.
Terry

I recently purchased a 1011HH with stag handles at a local gunshop. I to am curious about this beautiful and classy knife. Any information about this knife and it's history would be welcomed.

Stainless...I recently emailed heinboker@boker.de and was told the following information about the Boker Classic 1011HH Sambar Stag Folding Hunter.
"This knife is not part of our regular line. However, we still make some against
special requests from the American Market. All in all, we might of made 2000
knives so far. The blade is stainless. We've made this knife since the early 80's.
Hope this information and the information that was posted earlier helps. By the way, if you don't have a Boker Box for your knife, www.bokerusa.com will have a box for it.

:thumbup:
Blademan44

Back