Boker Collaboration- Undertow Folder

Lorien

Nose to the Grindstone
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This is my second collab with this great cutlery brand. Whaddaya think? More importantly, buy one!

psySWaL.png

kR6YMXw.png

looks like you can order them now, link above^

oh my god I lol'd so much at the write up for this knife 🤣 🤣 🤣

Calmness and powerfulness as a constant field of tension between the elements - the arbitrariness of whims characterised by inevitability, humility and admiration. An opposition for togetherness. Lorien Arnold uses the forces of nature as inspiration for his impressive designs. The Irish-based custom knifemaker presents an EDC knife with a special pull with the Boker Plus Undertow. The ball-bearing drop-point blade with a satin finish and ricasso starts where sharpness ends. From cutting up cardboard to small camping tasks, the pocket-knife is beyond reproach. Jimpings on the back of the blade, the pronounced flipper for opening the folder and the sturdy linerlock increase work safety, while the two-part handle with stainless steel bolsters with titanium finish and black G10 handle scales interpret energetic thunderclouds. The theme of water is taken up in a variety of ways by the revolverlike blade pivot screw and the handle screws, each of which is anodised in a deep blue. A pocket-sized force of nature, or to put it another way, The Undertow is in the flow. Only to be tamed by the tip-up clip (r) and the high-quality nylon case for storage.

Lorien Lorien Back when you lived in Ireland, didn’t you design another folder for Boker ? If I remember right, it was similar to the Bingalor, correct ? If so, what was it called…I’d like to grab one. 🍀🍀🍀Thanks Laddie ! 🍀🍀🍀

gotta get my hands on one!

Back