1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

boker fr mini - fantastic

Discussion in 'Boker USA' started by 99cuts, Jun 30, 2018.

1. 99cuts

99cuts

Apr 18, 2013
    [​IMG]

Got my Boker FR mini from the mailman today and this small blade exceeded my expectations. The blade shape is very attractive, looks large-ish compare to the handle size. The blade is perfectly centered, has a crowned spine. The best part is the thinness behind the edge rivals my opinel #8. I'm looking fwd to EDCing this tiny slicer.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    scottc3 likes this.
  2. scottc3

scottc3 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 11, 2014
    Congrats- Keep us posted on the reviews forum as your FR mini frame earns pocket time. I noticed Boker reports 0.07" thick VG10, and USA made, as I was looking hard at the FR mini, but budget was stretched, so I chose a Petite titanium with 4th of July discount. I assembled a Benchmade 535 with Rogue BW carbon fiber at 1.95oz that is really amazing, so I'm hoping for good quality out of box, and that I can handle the petite's small size with my big paws. Time will tell.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    99cuts likes this.