boker kwaiken disappointment

Here's some motivation to send your Kwaiken's to Alex Dietz for pimpage

Great job Alex did on that Kwaiken. The Kwaiken has so much potential for customization. Lucas Burnley's slick design combine with IKBS is hard to beat for this price.

I'm dreaming of one day owning a custom Kwaiken.

There's a dealer exclusive that's available for pre-order now that features the larger thumb disc. The rest of the design is the same aside from the flame orange G10 scales.

While it's tempting to check out that exclusive, I'm rather tempted to wait for the flipper version.

I'm curious if this has the pocket clip screws drilled and tapped into the steel liners or strictly the micarta.

Better yet, any chance of a leftie version? :D

Better yet, any chance of a leftie version? :D

I don't think Boker have ever done a lefty version or even any left handed pocket clip compatible drilled holes.

I used to love Boker. But their unwillingnes to cater to this (admittedly small) segment of the market is what made them laser me as a customer. Still love the look of their collaboration knives. But I'll probably never buy one.

The flipper modification is a great idea, makes me want a Burnley Kwaiken even more. It would be a nice companion to my Boker Nealy Kwaito(I sandblasted my blade, no more 'ink' on it).

NOT MY PICTURE-
photo3.jpg
(Picture borrowed from "Weinerd's" post HERE)

I sent in my Orange G10 Kwaiken to Alex Dietz for the flipper mod, cant wait to get it back!

By the way when can we see the second run of this knife? Can i expect all the known problems gone with the second run?

[video=youtube;hbZKJNgfGRY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hbZKJNgfGRY&list=PLQUlm1lkcyZFSEJe8tEXsCBNP7urPN-SM[/video]

Thunderstorm Kevlar w/flipper - my favorite so far:)
9284444691_3512b585c0_c.jpg

I am totally in love with this knife...the only think that has entered my EDC rotation that is not a KAI USA product:)

Last edited:
Thunderstorm Kevlar w/flipper - my favorite so far:)
9284444691_3512b585c0_c.jpg

I am totally in love with this knife...the only think that has entered my generally EDC rotation that is not a KAI USA product:)
:thumbup:

I'm the same way. I ended up getting three, two of which are in my EDC rotation next to my Large Insingo & SNG DGG. :D

Back