boker magnum linerlock

They are a good knife for the money. I have been pleasantly surprised. I had a couple of guys order them out of the catalog. When they got to my shop I was impressed enough to order a few more. I stock about 85% to 90% of the Boker Magnum line now. They seem like they will get the job done. I carry the BO589 Subcom in my watch pocket. I also carry the Kalashnikov KALS 74 ( I loaded it) it fast and well built. They go well with my CQB1 with the multi position sheath.

I have one great boker knife that I bought from the same dealer.That knife was made in Germany,though.It is the Applegate and Fairbarn mini-smatchet.
Great knife but expensive,here,in Canada.The bokermagnum line is tempting because it is so munch cheaper(made in Asia).Personnaly,I have certain reservation about the way Boker obtains such low prices.Cheap labour and so forth...Have a look at this other canadian dealer http://www.sworddepot.com/index.html
I believe that they have about 400 boker knives to offer ...Some may be quite affordable.The dealer you have mentionned is all right.But you can beat his prices anytime...

Back