Boker/Magnum Subcom

ghostrider said:
ABSOLUTMENT.

Other knife brands have been discussed there including some custom work done by fellow forumites. The "Off Topic" section is described as "anything other than Spyderco". Also, your knife brothers over there will want to be informed, and some of them do not frequent here. I found you posting about this some time ago while doing a search for "fob":cool: (and had been lurking since),but now I can't even do searches. Chance happening I found it. Now that it's being shipped, I'm sure the others will want to know.

David

Thanks ghostrider...

See ya there!

God bless;)

Congrats again, Daywalker. Looks like an awesome design. What steel is it in? If the steel is good, I think I will have to pick one up :thumbup: .

HoB said:
Congrats again, Daywalker. Looks like an awesome design. What steel is it in? If the steel is good, I think I will have to pick one up :thumbup: .

Aloha HoB!

Thanks for coming here! Ah well...it is in 420J2 for now...should be getting an upgrade to AUS8 at least, but that depends on how well this model does.:eek:

God bless and thank you for your support:thumbup:

BOK said:
Whats MSRP on this little beauty?

Aloha BOK!!!

Ahhh, drinker of the Kinetic Kool Aid! The MSRP IIRC is $39.95...

So good to see you here...in fact, I am glad that a lot of the "other guys" have been showing face...I have not seen this forum so busy!!! Let's keep it up so we can keep TJT busy!!!:D

God bless and mahalo!:thumbup:

Ha Ha so this is where everyone is hiding..:p ...well I'm proud to make my first post over here as a congrats to the Daywalker on a production worthy design.:thumbup:

zenheretic said:
Ha Ha so this is where everyone is hiding..:p ...well I'm proud to make my first post over here as a congrats to the Daywalker on a production worthy design.:thumbup:

Aloha zenheretic,

Wow, your first post on BF! The honor is mine my friend...thank you for your kind words and just wait until the FB version comes out! WhoooHoooo!:thumbup:

Take care and I hope your Waved Enduras gave birth!:)

God bless:cool:

Daywalker said:
Aloha zenheretic,

Wow, your first post on BF! The honor is mine my friend...thank you for your kind words and just wait until the FB version comes out! WhoooHoooo!:thumbup:

Take care and I hope your Waved Enduras gave birth!:)

God bless:cool:
No luck so far...but I had two police in the safe and now they are raising a rookie :D

Daywalker said:
Aloha BOK!!!

Ahhh, drinker of the Kinetic Kool Aid! The MSRP IIRC is $39.95...

So good to see you here...in fact, I am glad that a lot of the "other guys" have been showing face...I have not seen this forum so busy!!! Let's keep it up so we can keep TJT busy!!!:D

Thats a great price. I was expecting it to be significantly higher. Consider at least one sold to me!

BOK said:
Thats a great price. I was expecting it to be significantly higher. Consider at least one sold to me!

Thank you BOK.

Yes, so far from those who have handled it, they appear to appreciate how well made it is as well as being somewhat intrigued by the design itself. I can't wait for the "others" to hit production!;)

Chad

:D :D You know how excited I've been getting waiting to get my hands on my first CLB designed knife!:D :D

I am so happy that your devotion, knowledge and tenacity have finally been rewarded. I knew that your talent would not take too long to be recognised. Where are these little/big knives being sold?

Regards, Ken

UKKEN said:
Chad

:D :D You know how excited I've been getting waiting to get my hands on my first CLB designed knife!:D :D

I am so happy that your devotion, knowledge and tenacity have finally been rewarded. I knew that your talent would not take too long to be recognised. Where are these little/big knives being sold?

Regards, Ken

Aloha UK Ken!!!

GREAT seeing you here!:thumbup: "Faith in motion" I call this...also, w/o you guys, this would not be possible.

The shipment arrives in the USA end of the month. I gotta wait for Terry to tell us more info...

Thanks for coming, and God blesses you my friend!:cool:

End of the month? Ouch:eek: I'm with Rock, I have no patience.

Congrats Daywalker, I finally found this thread;)

Let us know when we can finally purchase these little works of art, gotta support our knife brothers;)

Mahalo much pjrocco and Scott!

Will do guys!..thanks SO very much for coming here and for your support! Uh...my next folder should be coming out soon too.;)

God bless:thumbup:

smcfalls13 said:
Another one already, you move quickly, wheres the details on this next one;)

Aloha smcfalls13,

LOL...actually, my next one is the SUBCOM FB.:thumbup:

Email me at the "other place"...

God bless and mahalo :cool:

OK Rock,
I got your update right here....:D

We just got word at the end of business today that they have cleared Customs, and we will have them either tomorrow, 23NOV05, or Monday, due to the extended Thanksgiving weekend.
I will post here if we receive them tomorrow or not.

Plus, keep an eye out here for a contest in the next few days, a giveaway directly related to the subject of this thread.
Thanks, Terry

TJT said:
OK Rock,
I got your update right here....:D

We just got word at the end of business today that they have cleared Customs, and we will have them either tomorrow, 23NOV05, or Monday, due to the extended Thanksgiving weekend.
I will post here if we receive them tomorrow or not.

Plus, keep an eye out here for a contest in the next few days, a giveaway directly related to the subject of this thread.
Thanks, Terry

Like Cartman would say....

SWEET :D

Back