Boker Plus Escrima fixed blade fighting knife

I wanted to ask the powers that be at Boker if they might possibly have a Boker plus EFK fixed blade available for sale at a warehouse somewhere? My nephew wanted a self defense weapon, for his long bike rides on deserted paths, several years back and it was the best option I could provide him with so I gave him my EFK. He helped me with some projects so it was also payment for that but my point is he liked it a lot so I didn’t feel right asking for it back or paying him for it because, although he would have, I know he didn’t want to sell it back to me. Well it is my all time favorite fixed blade knife and I loved the way it handled and especially the impact tool on the pommel end. It was extremely effective and an excellent alternative to defense with it using the business end. It is balanced and comfortable both forward and reverse gripped. I really want another one so if there is one available somewhere, like a floor model or whatever, I’d happily buy it. So please let me know if there is one available.
Also I think you guys should seriously consider putting it back into production because if people could get their hands on one they would really appreciate what a fine knife it is. Also consider an upgraded blade steel and some different materials for the handle scales. I’ve been looking for years and there isn’t another knife like it short of extremely rare and expensive custom knives. Please take this up with management at Boker because it’s an underrepresented segment for fixed blade knives. As it was for under $100 is an incredible deal and if you upgraded blade steel and scales it would easily fetch a couple hundred dollars easy. So please, please get them to re-issue the Boker Plus EFK fixed blade gem of a knife. I feel like it was similar to how Colt revolvers were sought after for years by enthusiasts and was a no brainer to start making them again but yet Colt waited several decades to do so giving up huge profits. This knife is needed in the knife world so please give us consumers what we want and need. Thank you for your time and feel free to share this with the Boker executives that can make this happen.

The Escrima Fighting Knife is one serious knife.I just happen to have a couple kicking around.

Send me a PM or visitors message on my profile

Teaser Pic!

9DZKSFc.jpg

It’s a beautiful blade, unfortunately USPS has not updated tracking since the 9th. Just my luck, hopefully they get it here soon.

It all about patience now.Probably what's happening is there are not enough commercial flights to handle all the cargo.Probably meaning a couple extra days.I thinking...the earliest Friday but this year,I'm not sure how the Easter weekend plays into things.Is it an extra couple of days more.:(

Anyways,I was wondering since you like the EFK.Do you also have the Boker Mariner, it's a scaled down version with g10 handles and also double edged but one side is serrated.Also in 440C not the best steel.

It all about patience now.Probably what's happening is there are not enough commercial flights to handle all the cargo.Probably meaning a couple extra days.I thinking...the earliest Friday but this year,I'm not sure how the Easter weekend plays into things.Is it an extra couple of days more.:(

Anyways,I was wondering since you like the EFK.Do you also have the Boker Mariner, it's a scaled down version with g10 handles and also double edged but one side is serrated.Also in 440C not the best steel.
I do not have the Mariner, the other Boker I thought about getting is the M92. It’s another Boker double edged fixed blade that I like the look of besides all their Applegate-Fairbairn offerings. Really though I think the EFK is everything I like in one knife, just the perfect fixed blade dagger IMO.

Boker if you follow your subforum, that’s three of us that are fans of the EFK. Maybe bring it back with different blade steel and options for grips would be cool also. If it wasn’t for razorburn, BananaJoe and I would be going through life without a proper knife to fight off villains using the Escrima fighting style that I’m positive all three of us have mastered. Thank you razorburn for properly outfitting Joe and I with the tool of our trade.

I loved the way it handled and especially the impact tool on the pommel end. It was extremely effective and an excellent alternative to defense with it using the business end. It is balanced and comfortable both forward and reverse gripped. I really want another one so if there is one available somewhere, like a floor mo del or whatever, I’d happily buy it. So please let me know if there is one available. Kodi nox

Last edited:
:D:D:D Boker should do another 1000 piece run.:p:p:p

Joking aside.1000 knives globally is not a lot.Finding one new in the box will be rare.

Back