Boker Subcom Scales Scratch and Dent Sale

AncientSword

Gold Member
As some of you may know, I make some scales when I have the time. It is not my job, just a hobby. I started doing it at the end of last year. I have not had much time in the past few months to make much, but it is looking like I may have some extra free time to work on some stuff in the coming month. I would like to purchase a new shaping table to help with my scales, so I am putting up some scales for sale to help with the bill. Most of these were my just trying to learn to make things right, but they are good enough to make most people happy (or so I have been told by lots of my friends). If you are a normal guy, you will probably like these scales. If you are super picky, please don't buy any. I am just getting rid of extra junk from my work box.

First I'll take it in posts, followed by PM, please. Posts trump PM's. Feel free to PM me with questions if you need to.

First up are some black carbon fiber, with a reddish sheen from certain angles. These all have some nicks and scratches on them, they are not perfect finish wise, but great for a carry knife. Yes, they are all the same color, the angle makes the bottom knife look red. These actually look a lot better in person than in the pics. Everyone who has gotten carbon fiber scales from me has commented on how much better they look in person than in the pics.

$11 each, shipped Conus

DSC04464.jpg

I also have two Orange G10 scales with course texture available. These two are not scratch and dent, they are fine. I don't have pics of the two, but they look just like the one in this picture.

These are $15 a piece, shipped Conus.

One sold - one left

DSC04426.jpg

I also have one scale with a skull routed in it. I forgot I made this one, but I just found it in my scale box. It is perfect, not a scratch and dent, but it is at bargain pricing too.

$20 shipped Conus

DSC_0014-3.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in the orange.
Is this just a simple switch-out using the factory hardware?

I don't know how many CF scales you have but I'll take up to 4 scales. PM sent.

I'm guessing these will fit the Wharcom? If so, and you have any CF left, I would love one.

I also, would love (2) orange scales. Thanks. Left you a visitor's message w/ email addy.

Back