Boker Urban Trapper Brad Zinker Flipper

Yeah liquid bandage is super glue based (cyanoacrylate)...looks like we had rather similar patching methods too ;)

I got one of these knives and have been very happy with it. Edge was nice and sharp and cuts and slices great...excellent edge geometry! BTW, smudges can be wiped off easily with a knife chammy cloth. Mine is from A G Russell. Knife carries very well and has held up well. Because of this Boker trapper I bought two custom Brad Zinker models custom trapper and smaller stag model. Boker has done a good job but I would like slightly larger flipper as the customs flip easier.

RKH

I love this knife, but even VG-10 looses its edge after a while.

The blade doesn't seem compatible with a Lansky clamp - any suggestions on how to sharpen that marvelous blade?

I just received the cocobolo version of this knife. To me, where it really shines is food prep. If you use your pocket knife to build sandwiches with onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc., it works very well. The blade is the same size as my Wusthof paring knife.

If I'm wearing a suit, I probably wouldn't carry it due to size, plus I'm not going to use a clip on my suit pants. If I'm wearing jeans or other more durable pants, I'd likely go with something offering more heft. (Unless I anticipated food prep.) Business casual with kakhis . . . yeah, I would use it there.

I'll work it into the EDC rotation and post more opinions in a few months.

E the B

I love this knife, but even VG-10 looses its edge after a while.

The blade doesn't seem compatible with a Lansky clamp - any suggestions on how to sharpen that marvelous blade?

The Spyderco Sharpmaker works very well with this blade. E the B

Back