Book of Eli (knife)

She sure was in that movie. Ginger... :D

You know she had a brain hemorrhage or something a few years ago and survived that. She's tough. After she broke up with Dwight Yoakam, she called him a "Dirt sandwich." That always stuck in my mind for some reason. Probably because after seeing him in Slingblade, it seemed appropriate. :D

I've got a cool story about here that I can't share publicly. She was dating a friend of a friend and sort of went nuts

Think about it. The whole plot is to haul a braille version of the bible to be printed. Damn, I could have written a better plot and storyline in 10 minutes on my Mac.

Now this thread is gettin good! You own a MAC! My favorite knives just got better. And the wife on the road.... I wanted to punch her quitting ass self square in the nose. Anyone who gives up on their husband and child like that.... Well.

Couple of points to add to the conversation...
1. I had to do a paper on criminal activity, used Henry Hill (carried on a phone conversation that lasted about an hour, was the MOST ADD moment I have EVER witnessed in my ENTIRE freaking life, funny man though, and paranoid).
2. Suicide Kings IS a great movie, Walken was great in it as well.

I cant believe you guys didnt like paranormal activity, that movie scared the shit out of me, I was paranoid for a week after that film, it was scary as fuck

I cant believe you guys didnt like paranormal activity, that movie scared the shit out of me, I was paranoid for a week after that film, it was scary as fuck

For what it was, that was actually pretty good. Until the end...The last 3 seconds WRECKED the whole movie for me. Stupid as hell.

The original theater ending that showed in the pre-screenings would have made the movie much, much better.

Look it up. (no, not the one where she slits her throat.)

I think most everyone is missing th HEART of the story. The Book of Eli may be bullshit but it makes alot of sense if you are religion minded. The whole movie is about how if you can trust in God he can provide everything for you:food,water,shelter,protection. Towards the end of the movie,where Eli was shot, was when he started to doubt God and obviously it didnt go so well for him. At the end he asked for forgiveness and God granted Eli a last wish, which was to be able to give the masses the Bible.
I know alot of you think that its bullshit but I like the storyline, HOWEVER as far as 'The Road' goes that was a useless POS I have ever seen. Red Box really screwed me on that one. Guy Pierce is a deusche bag and seeing him in this movie made it worse, and Viggo.....Viggo,Viggo,Viggo what the HELL were you thinking? Did you ever wake up one morning and think "man what the f$@K am I doing"? Apparantly not, I loved you in 'Hidalgo'. LOL

Suicide Kings IS a great movie, Walken was great in it as well.

I really like Christopher Walken and I just couldn't get through that movie.

All movies, well, almost all movies, require the willing suspension of disbelief. If I ever find myself in a house where cloven prints appear from flour or whatever they put down, I'm getting the fuck out of the house. I didn't "feel sorry" for the guy, he was a moron. It's like all of the slasher flicks of the 80s. Don't ever stick your head out of a window when your friends have been decapitated by a mental patient on the loose with a machete. Just a rule I established after watching one "Jason" flick. Most people in these movies get killed in a spectacular fashion because they're stupid. I'm not hanging around with the virgin, I'm not doing anything but waiting for someone to do something incredibly stupid and then I'm running in the other direction. :D

all you netflix kids check out Survival Quest.

Don Coscarelli is a great guy. He could have done a lot more with that one.

I think most everyone is missing th HEART of the story. The Book of Eli may be bullshit but it makes alot of sense if you are religion minded. The whole movie is about how if you can trust in God he can provide everything for you:food,water,shelter,protection. Towards the end of the movie,where Eli was shot, was when he started to doubt God and obviously it didnt go so well for him.

He strayed from the path. Who could stay on the path in THE PAW with Mila Marakovna Kunis running around in those pants? :D

At the end he asked for forgiveness and God granted Eli a last wish, which was to be able to give the masses the Bible.

I think the point of the movie was that God wanted the Bible protected.

HOWEVER as far as 'The Road' goes that was a useless POS I have ever seen. Red Box really screwed me on that one. Guy Pierce is a deusche bag and seeing him in this movie made it worse, and Viggo.....Viggo,Viggo,Viggo what the HELL were you thinking? Did you ever wake up one morning and think "man what the f$@K am I doing"? Apparantly not, I loved you in 'Hidalgo'. LOL

WTF is a "deusche" bag? A German douche bag or what? :D

Back