• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BOOKS Military, cammping, Henry David Thoreau

Howdy folks

I have some books that I'm not reading, so If any body wants them I will sell them for $2 each plus actual shipping.

'The Complete Book of Camping' by Leonard Miracle and Maurice H. Decker
This book was published by Out Door Life in 1961. It's some what dated, but has a lot of good info. There are pictures, maps and drawings. 594 pages
There are chapters on
Tents, bedding, clothing, stoves, the 'vital ax', knives, fire making, lighting, saws, back packing, axemanship, living off the land etc

Henry David Thoreau's 'Walden and Civil Disobedience'
What can I say? It's a classic!

'Roll Me Over, An Infrantryman's World War II' By Raymond Gan
This is a story of a German Speaking American Soldier who fought from Normandy to Czechoslovakia during WWII.

'Black hawk Down, A story of Modern War' by Mark Bowden
I'm sure you all are familiar with the movie. This is the book, which came out first.

Guide Book for Marines
It's the guide book for Marines. 1988 15th revised edition second printing
The book it pretty dog eared but it's got everything you need to know to be a Marine I guess. (if you have a time machine that is)

IMG_4240-2.jpg

IMG_4241-2.jpg

IMG_4242-2.jpg

IMG_4243-2.jpg

The Naval Officer's guide not for sale. After going through it I've decided to keep it.

Thanks for looking!
-Chris
Cpierce206@gmail.com

Back