• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Books to trade - even more stuff!!!

Here's some more stuff up for trade for handle material, Damascus, other supplies...reference this thread for original post:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=389885

I can break these up or trade all of them to the same person...if you need particulars on the books Amazon probably has them listed...

Books:

* Applied Numerical Methods for Engineers (Terence J. Akai)

* Elementary Differential Equations, Fifth Ed. (William E. Boyce, Richard C. DiPrima)

* Differential Geometry (Erwin Kreyszig)

* Methods of Applied Mathematics (Francis B. Hildebrand)

* The Variational Principles of Mechanics, Fourth Ed. (Cornelius Lanczos)

* Partial Differential Equations for Scientists and Engineers (Stanley J. Farlow)

* Quantum Chemistry & Molecular Spectroscopy (Clifford E. Dykstra)

* Application-Specific Integrated Circuirts (Michael J. S. Smith)

* Metallurgy Fundamentals (Daniel A. Brandt, J.C. Warner) - will also include a 175 page printout of an ebook used in a physical metallurgy course I printed off of the Internet with this book. The hardcover book itself is a very basic introduction to metallurgy.

* Schaum’s Theory and Problems of Electromagnetics, 2nd Ed. (Joseph A. Edminister)

* Schaum’s Theory and Problems of Modern Physics (Ronald Gautreau, William Savin)

* Schaum’s Theory and Problems of Lagrangian Dynamics (Dare A. Wells)

* Schaum’s Theory and Problems of Theoretical Mechanics (Murray R. Spiegel)

:)

-Darren

Im interested in Metallurgy Fundamentals (Daniel A. Brandt, J.C. Warner) - will also include a 175 page printout of an ebook used in a physical metallurgy course I printed off of the Internet with this book. The hardcover book itself is a very basic introduction to metallurgy.

And

The Variational Principles of Mechanics, Fourth Ed. (Cornelius Lanczos

I have some nice stabilized spalted maple. Interested?

adammichael said:
Im interested in Metallurgy Fundamentals (Daniel A. Brandt, J.C. Warner) - will also include a 175 page printout of an ebook used in a physical metallurgy course I printed off of the Internet with this book. The hardcover book itself is a very basic introduction to metallurgy.

And

The Variational Principles of Mechanics, Fourth Ed. (Cornelius Lanczos

I have some nice stabilized spalted maple. Interested?

Hi Michael,

I've pulled those aside for you. Stabilized Spalted Maple sounds great! PM or email me your mailing address and I'll get these on their way to you. Thanks!

:)

-Darren

Back