BoonSNARK Saints..

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you West Coasters and late nighters better finish this one off by the time I get up tomorrow, or I'm gonna.....go to work.

Thanks brother..

Unfortunately too late now but this is DEFINITELY on the cards in the future. Sandbags at least..

Rains easing now and the water has leveled off. It's still lapping at the bottom of the fridge doors. One more deluge and it's all over though. The ONE weekend I get to myself (missus and bubüt are in Sydney) and I've got to spend it moving $#!+.... urgh....

Thanks again fellas. If it wasn't night here I'd post up some wicked pictures of my stuff floating around :D

ETA: my knives? Are all safe and dry and warm and tucked up in bed. Almost literally..

Floods suck ass. Sorry for what you are going through.

Just catching up on snark. You stay (relatively) dry Springy. Glad to hear the bambino's safe...

Spent the weekend camping with the fam at a nearby lake. Nice to get out finally.

Tried out my new self powered beer cooler.

Cooling mode:

My girl asked if she could use the axe to split some wood. Yikes, I said in my head. Instead showed her how to use her knife. She was suitably happy.

All you West Coasters and late nighters better finish this one off by the time I get up tomorrow, or I'm gonna.....go to work.
You got us on both counts... Aye, aye, sir!! Snarks A Weigh!! :emot-yarr:
I've been at work since May 29...
Ain't it time for lunch yet?
When did you take lunch? That's a long shift
Just what I was thinking! :thumbup:

I think the sidewalk melted today.....stay cool Arizona.

Excessive Heat Warning
Southwestern California
16 mins ago – National Weather Service
in effect until 8 PM ... High temperatures, 106 to 115 in the Inland Empire, 102 to 112 degrees in the San Diego County valleys, and 98 to 108 degrees in inland Orange County ...

Any of you guys see the playoffs tonight? Solid game, glad to see the Cavs bring home the W

This was impressive...

attachment.php

Attachments

• James.jpg
    James.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 56
There are a lot of bodies of water around us, As well as a lot of turtles that cross roads to lay eggs and then have to make it back across the road while exhausted after laying their eggs. A lot of turtles get hit this time of year and the breeding population suffers.

Amanda and I drive around looking for turtles that need help crossing the road to the safety of the water. This turtle in particular we have helped multiple times. this is the 4th year in a row for this turtle. Same pond, same sandy section near an intersection. Same tired old girl safely back to the water.

27183042093_c1eaaa2b68_z.jpg

Jeremy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back