Bored again

Stacy E. Apelt - Bladesmith

ilmarinen - MODERATOR
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I have to set two things straight.First,I never get bored setting diamonds all day long.But sometimes I have time to kill while things are in the cleaner,so I make a little knife.Second I am a guy.Yeah,the name looks like a girl,but they still won't let me in the shower house with Cindy!
I made this little pair of persians up this afternoon.Knife is 1",sword is 2.5".Both are forged damascus steel,hardened.

Both Are very nice! I wish the fit and finish an my full sized knives looked as good! Keep up the good work on the minis, and keep posting the pic.s.

Todd

O.K. now you've got me curious about your name...what is it. bladsmth can't be what you are refering to.

Btw, nice set of mini's.

and who's cindi? :p

The name is Stacy Apelt.I'm a goldsmith by profession.People who haven't met me are always thinking I'm a female.When I was in school (back in the slate tablet days) I got put in girls gym almost every year.My first year of high school (I was getting interested in girls by then) I showed up for gym class instead of going and getting it changed,thought it would be funny.Girls gym teacher did not think it was funny,hence,"They still won't let me shower with the girls." (I think she didn't want any competition checking out the girls in the locker room. Her name was Michelle,she went by Mike.Rhymes with...'Nuf said!)

Back