Bored This Morning

JK Knives

I was a little bored this morning, so decided to make something I`ve been wanting to make. I found out recently that they were going to start having gun shows about 30 miles away from me again, in Kankakee. I used to go all the time untill they stopped having them about three years ago. They also had some knives there, so I`ve been thinking about getting a table and see what happens.

This is what I made, looks like a wooden knife, out of oak and rosewood.

2pragia.jpg

Here you can see it from the top, it has a slot in it.

dfublj.jpg

It`s a business card holder.

2s96mi1.jpg

Now that's just downright spiffy! :thumbup:

The card holder is really cool, did you make one just for yourself, or are you going to make some to sell too?

I have a feeling that your knives would do very well at a show, especially with your great prices. I think some tin knives with neck sheaths would be very popular, maybe with a cord wrapped handle.

Your new venture into kydex may also be a good idea, some sheaths for SAKs and Buck 110's would probably be big sellers.

let me knof if you set up at the gun show. maybe ill drive down and meet yah there. i havent been to a gun show in forever. Dam illinois. Only the bad guys get to carry guns around here. hehe.

let me knof if you set up at the gun show. maybe ill drive down and meet yah there. i havent been to a gun show in forever. Dam illinois. Only the bad guys get to carry guns around here. hehe.

I`ll do that :thumbup:

That's cool , I'm glad to see your back to posting It seemed to me like you were not posting as much recently. I thought you were losing some steam and your fourm is to good for that to happen . Keep grinding and posting .

That's cool , I'm glad to see your back to posting It seemed to me like you were not posting as much recently. I thought you were losing some steam and your fourm is to good for that to happen . Keep grinding and posting .

I think he just didn't want to hit the 3K until he was ready for his giveaway :p

Now that is thinking outside the box. Very creative, I like it. Two thumbs up!!:thumbup::thumbup:

John, will you be going to the knife show in Janeville,WI coming up last weekend of March

Back