BOSS HG55. . . Yowza!!!!!

Oh no, if the LE is without the blade corrigations my CC's in trouble !

I love that blade profile!!! Kinda reminds me of my Randall #27 blade...my favorite randall !

edit- I had to come back...I can't get over this Blade Profile!!! Man this thing is sweet...I can't take my eyes off that Blade!

yes sir ree!:thumbup:

Jerry if the new one is anything like the old one I am bummed because now I have to spend money:D

HG5592.jpg

yes sir ree!:thumbup:

Yes sir ree! is right:thumbup: I love it !!!

One of my all time favorite blade profiles:thumbup: Jerry's has a little more Persion look to it.

IMG_1916.jpg

count me in, waiting for something like this from Busse for a while looks very handy. if Jerry makes it with satin finish, blade thinner than 1/4"(3/16ths please) and no blade corrugations it will become a user for life. looks like a traditional hunter/woods knife and dare I say it I think it will give a SHSJ a run for it's money similar sized knife even if the blade is about an inch shorter and the handle looks a lot more comfortable.........needless to say very excited!

mmmm I just got home after a very long day. Looks great, but now I am craving the new 2009 model pics.

One of my all time favorite blade profiles Jerry's has a little more Persion look to it.

I like it, a little more fighter in that blade. Needs a sharpened swedge or penetrator tip.

Craaaaaaaaaap it looks like a usefull knife! I caaaaaaaannnnnnnttttt affooooooooor it!

Here's the one I made for Jennifer's Dad in 1992. . . Highly polished and very difficult to get a good pic of. . . . Note that the thumb notches are hand-filed in . . .

Jerry :D

HG5592.jpg

Yep... You're right about that, but HAVE NO FEAR!! I'm here to help. Just send me the knife, and I will photo it silly until I get better pix! :D ...I'm a giver like that... :cool: ...But it might take a (long) while. ;);)

Seriously... THAT is just one completely stunning, drool-worthy, SWEET piece o' steel there, Jerry... đź‘Ťđź‘Ť VERY nice! :)

Back