Boston Ordinance against knives

...Just wondering if anyone has any addition/new information regarding Boston and the 2 1/2 inch max law.... I work in/around Boston and as it is a beatiful city, the city/state sucks when it comes to Stupid laws.

I would like to be more active in the "battle" to turn legislature around, so that it is more realistic to the average everyday Joe whom is the usual person to get hurt by these laws that are created to give a few uninformed bill passers the edge with criminals (aka. 7+ day waiting period for purchase of a pistol on a law abiding citizen, and only 25 seconds for thug/criminal on black market side-street pistol purchase).

If someone can point me to how/where I become more active in this role on defending our rights as law abiding/tax paying citizens who own/carry knives, it would be greatly appreciated.

ReaperVelle

If you want to help change legislation join the American Knife and Tool Institue. They're online athttp://www.akti.org/. They're relatively new and don't have a lot of influence yet but they have had some success. Also, I believe C.J. Buck was involved in this particular issue.

Back