• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(Both Sold) Benchmade 940-1501 20CV Knifeworks Exclusive, Kizer Titanium Begleiter

sfknifeguy

Gold Member
Hello all,

I have for sale 2 knives today to further fund my trip to Bladeshow this weekend. I have a carried Benchmade 940-1501 Knifeworks Exclusive and a LNIB Kizer Ti Begleiter for sale today.

I will do my best to describe these knives exactly as they are and in the exact condition they came to me. I will sell to the first "I'll take it" listed by timecode in the thread. Although, I do reserve the right to sell to whoever I see fit, for whatever reasons may arise. No Trades. Photos and Video will be included for the knives. Prices will include shipping and will be via Paypal Goods and Services, unless you are comfortable with F&F, I will reduce the price 3%. Shipping only within the lower 48 US states. With that being said, please do feel free to PM me questions about the knives, thank you!

1) Benchmade 940-1501 20CV Knifeworks Exclusive - I recently received this from another member here on Bladeforums. There are a couple of reasons this is a catch and release for me, the main one is that I actually prefer the feeling of my green aluminum 940. I bought this exclusive because I thought I'd be replacing it. This 940-1501 looks to have been carried, not heavily used, but shows scuffs on the clip and some on the G-10. The action is good and lockup seems to be solid with no blade-play. I took this apart (just the blade and washers) and gave it a good cleaning and lubed it with KPL. A flaw to this knife is that the blade heavily favors the clip side, I have tried to fix it and cannot sadly. It very nearly rubs the liners, but still the knife functions just as it should. Edge looks to be factory and possibly stropped at some point. The other flaw looks to be that the very tip of the blade was broken off at some point. I didn't see these issues when I was sold the knife, so I didn't know it had these issues til I got it out of the box. This knife will come with all original packaging, pouch, and box. I am selling this at a loss and would like to ask $old!

Photos/Video - https://imgur.com/a/BdN7gos

940-1501_1024x768.jpg

2) Kizer Ti Begleiter - I bought this knife about a month ago brand new from Knifejoy. This knife is absolutely spectacular, the fit and finish is nearly perfect, Kizer really knocked this one out of the park. The blade is perfectly centered, the action is damn near drop shut, the blade has its same razor sharp factory edge, and there isn't a sharp edge (besides the cutting edge) on the entire thing. The blade is S35VN steel, is a near mirror polish all around ,and is hollow ground, which was a pleasant surprise to me when I got it. This knife has only been carried twice to my office at work and cut some paper. It shows absolutely zero signs of wear. It's a little too plain to stay in my collection, but overall it is an amazing knife for the price it comes in at. The knife will include all original packaging and box with it. Asking $old.

Photos/Video - https://imgur.com/a/v2Jyh4x

Kizer_Ti_Begleiter_1024x768.jpg

Last edited:
Back