• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BOTH SOLD FHFG INFI Ratmandu (big DC +black canvas) and a special SR101 RMD, sheaths included

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiral.grolim

Universal Kydex Sheath Extension
I have not had time to enjoy some of the knives I went in for a while back, so they have been sitting new or unused and it is time to move them on to better homes. Prices include shipping to continental USA by USPS Priority mail with tracking. International shipping costs extra. Buyer must conform to all national/state/local laws and assumes legal responsibilities.
Post a message here and please follow up with email/PM in case the bladeforums notification doesn't get through. Thanks for looking!

1) FHFG INFI Ratmandu with black canvas scales and Big DC finish - new/unused and includes a high-quality leather sheath made by @Riz! The sheath is excellent and fits the FHFG RMDs perfectly. It's a nice knife but I have too many in the size range and haven't been getting the chance to use any of'm so she's up for sale: $330 USD SOLD

2) SR101 Ratmandu with black canvas scales and black coating, bevels stripped & polished, USED - I bought this one some years ago on this forum, it'll come with a kydex sheath with one of my UKE attachments for improved carry. $185 SOLD

Pics below include images of other RMDs already sold, sorry. If you need more pics of the ones available, just drop me a request, and thanks for looking!

pO1QRPK.jpg

EevH3sD.jpg

B6CvaFq.jpg

PSQNPwS.jpg

utd2Ka5.jpg

YqklEln.jpg

OiU38ak.jpg

9rn50Bz.jpg

92Dlc59.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! That looks great. I'm going to have to check funds now... But if someone else doesn't come and get it, I'll be back for it in a few days.

SR101 RMD sold!

The Big DC INFI Ratmandu is still left for anyone interested. Would make a heck of a Christmas gift!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back