• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BOTH SOLD: Maranez Karan Brass Automatic Watch

Bradw3451

Gold Member
For Sale: NO TRADES: Glycine Combat Automatic Watch, Complete Set, Swiss Made, 48mm case size, 11.3mm case thickness, 38 hour power reserve, Stainless Steel Case, Sapphire Crystal, screw down crown, uni-directional rotating bezel, Black dial with luminous gunmetal hands and dot hour markers, 24 hour markers.

I’m the second owner of this watch, purchase on BladeForums a couple months ago from the original owner. Since doing so, I purchased a handmade black leather strap which is on the watch now. Also comes with the factory NATO strap. It’s been worn, but in like new condition without any damage whatsoever. I’m selling to help fund a trial watch that rarely comes up for sale.

$255 $245 $235 shipped to the USA. Payments to be made via PayPal Goods & Services as fees and shipping are included in my price. I typically ship within 24-hours if receiving payment and do so with USPS Priority or FedEx.

https://imgur.com/a/lnKYkc4

SOLD!!
———————————————————

For Sale: NO TRADES: Maranez Karon Brass Automatic watch, 47mm case size excluding crown, 58mm lug to lug, 15mm height, Seiko NH35 automatic movement, 11mm screw down brass crown, stock 24mm brown leather and black rubber strap.

I’m the second owner bought a couple months ago off a bronze & brass watch Facebook page, shortly after doing so I also purchased a hand stitched light brown (almost caramel colored) thick leather strap with an oversized bronze buckle. It has been worn, but is in like new condition without wear, scratches, dings or dents. I’m only selling as I’m chasing a grail watch that rarely comes up for sale.

$255 $245 $235 shipped to the USA. Payments to be made via PayPal Goods &
Services as fees and shipping are included in my price. I typically ship within 24-hours if receiving payment and do so with USPS Priority or FedEx.

Please let me know if you have questions, or would like to see more pictures.

SOLD!!

Last edited:
Back