• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*Both Sold* RMJ Jenny When Burlap Camo /Winkler SOLD

1.RMJ Jenny When Burlap Camo with sheath is used and has been sharpened. This is a very concealable lightweight versatile Full tang hatchet at a great price. 375.00 ..... now 325.00 I am open to trades for busse. What you got!
IMG_0055.jpg

2.Description for Combat Axe with Half Sculpted Maple Handle and Caswell Finish

Maker: Winkler II
Total length: 14.00 in.
Item weight: 24.00 oz.
Shipment weight: 37 oz.
Blade: 80CRV2 carbon steel with a no-glare Caswell finish
Handle: Maple handle set on an integral full tang -- the bottom half is sculpted, the top hand hold is plain
Sheath: Felt lined Kydex carrier with nylon belt hangers
Description: Mastersmith Daniel Winkler created the Winkler II line in 2010. It is an alternate approach to an established tradition. Winkler Knives II is the result of processes Daniel Winkler developed over the past few years in order to provide axes and knives to teams within United States Army Special Operations and US Naval Special Warfare. Each piece in this collection bears the Winkler Knives II touchmark.
This axe incorporates features from the four team-specific Breaching/Combat axes that Daniel is making for SOF Teams. The 1-1/2 lb. weight is the same as those carried by elite operators. A milled, full length integral tang lessens overall weight and provides a no-fail handle. Forward weight distribution packs an effective blow, while a secondary hand grip under the head gives the option of quick action when needed. Integral glass breaker extends beyond end of handle.
Overall length is 14". The length from cutting edge to spike is approximately 5-7/8". The cutting edge is 2-1/3" long.
The maple haft is sculpted on the lower half and smooth at the top. This allows for a very secure, comfortable grip.
This Combat Axe is accompanied by a felt lined kydex carrier with nylon belt hangers.
Handle shows light wear marks rubs one small ding. price is 600.00 TYD due origanal price was 650.00.
This item has not been used and is in original great shape box with all paperwork CONUS only PayPal USPS trades for Busse, Miller bros Blades, Ohta slip joint , other winkler 3v

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_3224.JPG
    IMG_3224.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_3225.JPG
    IMG_3225.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3223.JPG
    IMG_3223.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
I have just received original box and all paperwork from first owner. Price is 600.00 for this rare unused item in the original box IMG_0030.jpg

Last edited:
Winkler is SOLD 550.00 *update* this item has sold handshake face to face most definitely the best sale I have ever had on BF! Conndcj was the buyer and I highly recommend this blade forum member!!!!
Thanks again John it was very good meeting you!!!

Last edited:
RMJ Jenny When 375.00.......now 350.00 OBO I am open to trades for Busse winkler miller brosblades but mostly Busse

IMG_0057.jpgIMG_0056.jpgIMG_0053.jpgIMG_0054.jpg

Last edited:
Price drop on RMJ already!!!!!!! Now 325.00 with sheath shoulder strap box IMG_0069.jpgIMG_0068.jpgIMG_0070.jpgIMG_0071.jpgIMG_0072.jpg

Last edited:
Winkler is SOLD 550.00 *update* this item has sold handshake face to face most definitely the best sale I have ever had on BF! Conndcj was the buyer and I highly recommend this blade forum member!!!!
Thanks again John it was very good meeting you!!!
Last edited by Angusbort; Today at 01:02 PM.

Last edited:
Back