• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Both Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm streamlining the collection once again, and I've got a few I'm letting go.

Immediate payment via confirmed Paypal account required. Sorry, but no checks, money orders, holds or sales outside of continental U.S. First I'll take it in the thread wins. Just follow up via email or PM.

First is the TOPS Baja 4.5. It's been used some, but in pretty good shape overall. The edge needs a tiny bit of work, but that's easily accomplished with 1095. There's just a bit of rolling on one part of the edge. The firesteel was used a decent amount (see picture), and the sheath is in very good to excellent shape. Refer to pictures to make sure you're aware of condition. But, it's a used knife and that's why it's being sold for 1/2 of new.
Baja-01.jpg

Baja-02.jpg

Spyderco Reverse SOLD!!!! Next is the Spyderco Reverse. It has been used for practice, but is still in excellent shape. Has only been used for slashing meat, but there is one tiny nick in the edge that needs to be sharpened out.

Reverse-02.jpg

Reverse-01.jpg

Thanks, and let me know if there are any questions.

G.

Last edited:
@Simple Man. I don't believe I got an email from you, did I? I don't recall speaking with you. Provide you email addy or PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back