• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bouchonville, steingass,warren price drop

The Shatz

Gold Member
First up Claude bouchonville minnow 9 inch overall 4.5 blade 80crv beautiful bone and leather
Handle bronze guard and butcap. Custom leather sheath with logo. Knife is in excellent condition with original edge asking 675.00 obo sold

Next is a tim steingass loveless drop point black g10 and stainless fittings cpm 154 8.25 overall length 3.75 blade with maker sheath. Only selling because I picked up the same knife in stag. New condition asking 275.00 sold

Next is a Alan c warren edc 7 inch overall 2.75 blade. Beautiful desert ironwood burl handle
Carbon fiber bolster red pins and red liners cpm 154 steel with makers sheath asking 295 now 250 final price drop 225.00

PayPal accepted will ship usps priority with tracking. Please pm for pics I can email or text pics
I'm terrible at posting pics here. Thanks for looking must obey local knife laws lower48 shipping only unless buyer takes responsibility and pays the extra cost of shipping.

Last edited:
Please pm me your email or cell like I said in the tread I'm terrible at posting pics here tec challenged I guess

Back