Bought a Spyderco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's the right forum.

Needed a knife, saw the hest, but need something to carry in the mean time.

Never owned one, but for 30 bucks it should hold me over till the /f shows up :D

41p%2BNfn-rAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I bought 16 Spydercos while waiting..... seriously.

I bought an Izula and a Beretta M9... Looking at a GSG-5 and a tax-stamp for SBR'ing it pretty soon if this thing doesn't show up.

Need something to satisfy my Attention Deficit .... look a butterfly!

i bought one of the orange Spyderco Manix folders, a Remington rifle in .22 made in Serbia, mags for the rifle from another vendor and i'm going to an antique arms and custom knife show tomorrow. who knows what will follow me home. :rolleyes:

unfortunately, the redhead i was going to meet there has to be at work, her company is taking photos for their website. :(

I DO NOT, or PLAN ON, OWNING any or all spyderco knives..
I have some old kershaws, esee & rat Ontario...

Why insult this forum with trash??

Haha, while I agree that this is the wrong place for this post, I sympathize. I've bought an izula, another salt series spyderco (love the steel, but wish I could have it in a bm grip), and have about 3 tabs open for different esee knives. (currently looking at the 4)

if this doesn't get here, i'm going to drain my bank account trying to hold myself over. :)

~Robert

I've been buying HEST fixed blades to hold me over.

I also snagged 2 orange militarys and a paramilitary 2

Since paying for my HEST/F Ive bought these

IMAG0055.jpg

Plus a Wenger Commando Chronograph and an Incendio V3 with upgrade kit.

Still hasnt eased the wait though!!

P

I DO NOT, or PLAN ON, OWNING any or all spyderco knives..
I have some old kershaws, esee & rat Ontario...

Why insult this forum with trash??

Because my Trash spyderco's outperform my AUS 8 Ontario Rat 1 and my Kershaw Leek... so uhm yeah I bought several trash spyderco until my HEST shows up, inluding a Gayle Bradley, Mili CPM M4 and Manix 2 S30V... every one a piece of trash I love:thumbup:

Now where is my HEST/F????:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back