Bought my FIRST Sebenza!

I cannot belive it...I got a used small Sebbie from eBay! A pretty good deal too...I have a feeling it was a BF.com member, but not sure. Can't wait to get it and caress it, fondle it and oh yeah...cut something :) !

David

------------------
David P. Sproles
Eagle Scout Class of 1988
dps2970@hotmail.com

Was it the one that was purchased via "buy it now" yesterday for $205? Born 4/23/96 (like Classic).. I think there are a few folks here who like the older model better --cosmetically. I was gonna buy it also, and eventually trade it for a current model small plain to match mine for my girlfriend, but I emailed the seller to see if I could send him the $$$ on 4/20... w/ no reply, I figured he was not interested. bummer. Anyway, good luck with your new purchase!

------------------
peace love arch

That was the one...I think I got a GREAT deal...don't you? I am SO excited. He shipped it out today and I HOPE that I have it by Saturday...we'll see. I am SO not patient! :)

Does anyone know where I can get a takedown tool for htis thing? i don't know if it has one or not...I forgot to ask the seller about that ONE part.

David

------------------
David P. Sproles
dps2970@hotmail.com

David, sounds like you got a great deal. You should have told me you needed the hex key, I would have thrown one in with the clip. Enjoy the knife!

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

$205?
eek.gif

Guess I should check ebay more
often than I do.

DaveH

Yeah..I check eBay for the higher end ones sometimes...I really think that this person didn't realize what they had. They said they bought it at a custom show from Chris himself back in 1996, carried it once and only cut a box and a few papers...I am pumped!

Thanks for the offer on the hex key James...I may call you on that on eif this one shows up sans-hex key!
biggrin.gif

David

------------------
David P. Sproles
dps2970@hotmail.com

Congrats David!

------------------
Brian
The first knife was probably used to cut stuff.

Welcome to the family. The Sebs are great knives. Just be sure to use the thing. After all, Chris made them to be respected tools, not icons. Although, some of them could live sheltered lives as display pieces.
smile.gif

Back