Bowie Pic

Hi Folks - been ages since I posted here, and am happy to see so many familiar faces still doing business as usual. This had always been one of the pleasant places to visit in the various weapons forums :)

Reason I'm here, I had occasion today to post a pic of some "tools" I had on hand that I'd consider for bear defense should the occasion arise. One of them is the HI Bird and Trout Knife, aka The Ang Khola Bowie. I went to the HI Shopping site and saw a picture of the AKB there. Though elegant, it doessn't show the volume of the knife; it's quite the handful.

So let me share this pic with you, it's one of the prototype Bowies with a couple of other items to show scale. I hope the pic works, it's on Imagestation and they've been spotty at times :

fded7fe4.jpg

The link is :
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid29/p98f9c883fb297f9651d5df9182254aa5/fded7fe4.jpg

Thanks to Bill for hosting one of the best forums anywhere on the Web!

Nick Ward
Miami

WOW:eek: :D Thanks for cool pic of the deadliest "handgun" known to man--the 12gauge sawn-off shotgun:D

Do you need a class 3 license for that bad boy? Man, I'd love to own one of those---and even more I wish I could legally carry one as my concealment weapon!!

I actually like the looks of that prototype a lot better than the currently offered model.

If the Cherokee Rose pans out I don't think we'll be selling many AK Bowies and may drop them from the line. So, hang on to the ones you have. They are probably going to become collector items.

Back