• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Brad Duncan Custom Knifemaker is great

Bought a custom folder from Brad Duncan this year at the Blade Show. This was my first custom folder. My great freind Melvin Ford (aka MTF3) found it and showed it to me. Well at work two weeks ago a screw came loose under the belt clip. I thought no big deal I'll fix it when get home. Well I didn't have the right size torx head. So I called Brad he said " I'll send you the torx head you need so you want have to be without the knife. I told him not to do that I would send him the knife and asked him just to check the rest of them while he had it.

Less than week later I had my knife back. I live in Mississippi and Brad Duncan lives in Texas. We both used regular mail (not ups or fedex).

Brad Duncan makes a great knife and has great service if you have a problem.

If anyone wants to see his work or contact him you may do so at www.duncanknives.com

I am glad to see comments like this on makers. I would like to know more about the service that members get from different makers.

Back