• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Brad Duncan MIA; Anyone know how to reach him?

XJ-linux

Gold Member
Not sure if this is the correct forum to post in. I'm trying to get ahold of custom knife maker Brad Duncan of Anna Texas (the gentleman who makes the Whiplash, Time Bomb, and other customs). We need to finish a transaction and I have been unable to communicate with him via email or phone for 2 months now. Does anyone know if he is still in business, hospitalized or otherwise unable to return attempts to contact him? If anyone knows the 411 please send me an email or PM. I'm not angry, but I'm really starting to get frustrated with automated email replies and answering machines that apparently no one seems to return calls from. There is a new email address on his website for some sort of business manager friend of his (Ed), but that address doesn't return emails either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Dave

Brad has had a couple of rough stretches over the years. Hopefully things are okay with him and his family.

You could check with Neil at True North Knives. In the past he has been in regular contact with Brad.

Thanks Keith. I was able to contact Neil and he is willing to help me get my transaction brought to Brad's attention. Fingers crossed. I'll post again when I hear something solid.
Dave

His friend Ed replied to my email after about 4 days after Ive sent it.

So he does reply them, but takes him a while.

good luck man.

That's good to know, thanks! If I might ask were you looking to get something (like a knife or refund) from him or to give something (like new business) when he replied?

Hi Dave, that is a PERSONALLY QUESTION....MAD

just kidding.

Well, I just wanted to know about the roller bearings, but I did say I was interested. ;) (so that he will treat me like a potential customer and wont skip me.:))

good luck,

mike

Back up there, anyone else know how to reach Brad Duncan? He's still MIA and not returning calls/emails.

Back