• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Brad Duncan

Does anyone know what's going on with Brad Duncan?? He has $2,400 of my money and two of my knives for repair. I placed the order in May 2007 and made three deposit payments to him between May and July. Initially, he responded to my e-mails about the order and apologized for putting me in a bad situation and promised that he would deliver my knives. But since his last response on September 14th, I've heard nothing and he won't respond to any of my subsequent e-mails. In early December I got a call from a lady who said Brad would start sending me two knives every week...but I have received nothing. I can understand having to wait longer than promised on custom knives...but I can't live with loosing $2,400 and two repair knives.

Any suggestions? Has anyone had a similar problem?

SH*T man!

That SUCKS.

Maybe get a relative who live near there to go to him directly, or call the police?

I dont know, but that must suck big time.

XJ-linux - thanks for the link to your Thread. Informative but painful reading. Hopefully we can get the word out and save others from the hassle of dealing with Brad Duncan.

I've only had time to post on KF, MH and JD. I'll start in on the bike and gun forums when I get the time.

I wonder if all the dealers that sell his knives know about the way he is treating his customers. This is eventually going to be very bad news for them. Who is going to want to purchase Duncan knives when they know that they will be taking a chance of getting ripped off if they ever need to send a knife back to Brad for repair.

I wonder if all the dealers that sell his knives know about the way he is treating his customers. This is eventually going to be very bad news for them. Who is going to want to purchase Duncan knives when they know that they will be taking a chance of getting ripped off if they ever need to send a knife back to Brad for repair.

I'm sure most of them don't. One of the repair knives that Brad won't return was sent back to him because the dealer I bought if from said that's the way it had to be done. The dealer got his money, Brad's got my knive...and I'm left hanging. This whole mess is unbelieveable!

$2,400? :eek:

I'd file a theft report with the police and calling them every day asking if they arrested him yet.

Yeah, I agree. I was lucky when I sent my knife in, I got it back.

Back