• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bradley Alias I, New in cloth bag and box, beautiful, $150 LOOK LOOK LOOK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bradley Alias I, NIB Plain-edged Black G10/titanium. Model 17600BT-600 Manual operation. Black blade on Black G10 - beautiful.

GET A GREAT DEAL...~25% OFF FROM THE DEALER'S BEST PRICE...
$190.00....PayPal Gift, or standard PayPal and add 3%.

WHERE I BOUGHT IT NIB, AND WHAT I PAID FOR IT... GP Knives B]
Manufacturer: Bradley Model: BC-17600BT (Plain Edge) Retail: $285.00 $225.75(21% off retail)
In Stock (usually ships in 24-48 hours) FREE GROUND SHIPPING WITHIN THE US.

It is unmarred, unused, uncut. No scars, blemishes, rubmarks, scratches that I can see. Smooth as my Sebenza; early and tight in lockup. 30V blade is rock-solid…no blade wiggle. Blade is perfectly centered.

BradleyAlias1abjpgpsd.jpg

BradleyAlias1aajpgpsd.jpg

BradleyAlias1a.jpg

BradleyAlias1.jpg

BRADLEYAlias1a-1.jpg

BRADLEYAlias1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, this is tempting. But believe it or not you guys convinced me to just get what I want.
I bought a Seb.
So I think I'll have to pass on this, but thanks for letting me know about it buddy.
You shouldn't have any trouble selling at this price.

-Tony

We.., Moxy, you did the right thing...for you. Of course, you can buy TWO of these Bradley Alias 1's for the price on one Sebbie. Yes, the Sebbie is a better knife, and it should be...for $350 or whatever. I presently own two Sebbies.
But, I'm trying REALLY HARD to sell this Alias 1,
which is why I'm dropping the price to $150.

Come and get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back