• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bradley Camp Knife "Holiday Sale Priced"

jaj8ld.jpg

1zqsljb.jpg

14jyrtf.jpg

35l9gnb.jpg

15c35y.jpg

6r7d52.jpg

2agl2rr.jpg

1zgcmlu.jpg

I bought two of these because I was so impressed. He forges these from 52100 steel. Holds a great edge and is tough. Nice and thin so it is a good skinner and slicer with a blade length of 4 1/2" and overall length of 8 1/2". The handle is Blackwood with stainless hardware. This has been lightly used around the house. Sheath looks unused. Knife has a small scratch on the surface that you can see in the photos. It is the knife that was featured in an article in Knives Illustrated a year or so ago. Cliff Jacobson is quoted as saying "Very impressive knife. I can't believe the beautifully thin cutting edge. It takes real skill to grind a knife that fine. Bradley is a master bladesmith is superb. The steel is a high end alloy and it is the very best. The balance is superb. The blade length is just right, and the sheath is top notch." These sell new for $295.00.

$180.00$150.00 Shipped CONUS via USPS Priority. I accept PayPal with no added fee. Contact me for other payment options.

FIRST "I'll take it" posted as a reply in this post get's it. THEN, follow-up with an EMAIL. No PM's. No PM's. No PM's.

Platinum Members take additional $10.00 Gold Members take additional $5.00 off.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. All knives are new and unused unless otherwise noted.

Back