Bradley Kimura butterfly knife sheath

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is an old thread, but oh boy that's a really nice work..
Are you still doing this I would love one for a Kimura 7..

thanks and right now I've not started back into leather work yet but hopefully later on this month.
G2

may i comission you to work me a sheath identical to this. in the lighter brown with the butterfly and the slight pitch in the angle? let me know the price if at all possible.

Terry Brooks is one of my very favorite authors. I have read all of his work.

Have you read the Eragon books? My daughter finally talked me into reading them and they were fabulous. Amazing for such a young writer, would have been a fantastic series from anyone, but so impressive from a kid. I think I was throwing my dad's Buck 110 into the dirt and at trees when I was that age!

I'll echo the others. Your work looks nearly perfect. I hope to get so good one day. I can't believe you get definition like that from the same bone folder that I use. :eek:

Walking Dead thread ;) but good to see that one again too.

20eyes, you can email me at chiseledge at yahoo dot com

and Haven't seen the Eragon books, but one set that I highly recommend is The Song of Albion series by Stephen R. Lawhead first book here they were hard to put down and I was sad when I finished the last of the three, I enjoyed those a lot.

G2

I'll certainly have a look. I'm reading A Soldier of the Great War right now (looong book), but I'll look forward to a bit of fantasy soon after.

Gary,
Are you still making leather knife sheaths?
I sent you an email. I have the same Bradley Kimura as yours in the pictures and would be interested in purchasing a sheath if you still make them. Thanks,
Mitch

Hi Mitch just emailed you back and I am still making sheaths but I don’t have that particular knife anymore
G2

Sob😢. That sheath puts my work to shame.
Thanks sir, very kind of you to say so, but, always keep in mind, Progress...not Perfection, little at a time does it and check this thread out I wrote many years ago now, but still holds true;

G2

You can email me at
chiseledge at yahoo.com
And we can discuss it through email
I will say that for any sheath I will need the knife in order to make the sheath
G2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back