1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 35 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 31 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  4. Week 34 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Bradshaw blades ((( ninjato ))) huge price drop!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Bradshawblades, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Bradshawblades

Bradshawblades

Jun 26, 2012
    WHATS UP GUYS?!! HAVENT POSTED IN THE FIXED BLADES IN AWHILE! BEEN SWAMPED WITH THE FOLDERS LATELY! I GOT A BAD ASS LARGE TANTO/ ARM LOPPER FOR YA TONIGHT! VERY COOL PIECE HOPE YALL DIGGG!!!!!!!

BLADE STEEL:1095
    BLADE LENGTH- 11" CUTTING EDGE
    THICKNESS- 3/16
    OAL- 16 5/8
    grind-HOLLOW
    58-59
    UNSHARPENED SWEDGE
    INSANE BRADSHAW "MOLAR" PATTERN HAMON
    HAND STROPPED TO A MIRRORED RAZOR EDGE SHARPER THAN PISS
    HANDLE SCALES- TSUKA WRAP WITH GOLD DRAGON MENUKI AND A BLK STINGRAY UNDERLAY!!!
    SIGNED BIRTH CARD
    KYDEX SPACED FOR LG TEK LOK

ASKING PRICE- SALE!! WAS- 675.00---- 525.00 !!SHIPPED CONUS TO YOUR DOOR!! I USUALLY SHIP WITHIN 24 HRS UPON RECEIPT OF PAYMENT. USPS PRIORITY WITH CONFIRMATION..

PAYPAL,CHECK,MO,CASH ACCEPTED

PAYPAL IS [email protected]

THIS IS ALSO POSTED ON OTHER SITES SO FIRST ONE TO SAY "ILL TAKE IT" GETS IT!

thank you guys so much for the support I have been getting lately really appreciated!!!

any questions please email me at [email protected]

please check out my facebook page and "like" it to keep up to date on new things that are coming out of my new shop!!

https://www.facebook.com/bradshawblades2012

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bacustomknives

bacustomknives FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER

Sep 3, 2008
    sick......

3. Flatsman007

Flatsman007