• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Brand new spyderco Manix FRN

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Strider SMF forest green G-10 lego, CPM154, brand new in the bag never carried or used, new lock geometry, was purchased a month ago for $495, blade is centered, perfect lock up, zero play in any direction, super smooth, 100% perfect example of a strider, has a copper LBS on it from pete grey and comes with the original one also - sold

2. Spyderco manix orange, CPM S30V, I am the second owner but believe it to be brand new and never carried, looks brand new and G-10 is grippy like when they are new, in the box, , no blade play in any direction - SOLD

3. Spyderco manix 2 lightweight with dark blue FRN handles, CMP S110v, brand new in the box never carried - SOLD

4. Benchmade large Griptilian, custom black micarta igor scales with orange G-10 liners, custom polished standoffs, deep carry titanium clip, Doug Ritter M390 blade steel, gently used but in excellent condition, shaving sharp edge, silky smooth, comes with original clip and orange scales also - SOLD

5. Benchmade HK axis, brown scales, D2 blade, brand new in the box never carried or used - SOLD

I accept paypal at jtr1000@gmail.com

email me any questions

I can ship tomorrow and will send you tracking

no trades

thx for looking!

Last edited:
I'll take the Strider. Ready to send payment after you confirm it's still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back