Brand you have bought the most?

I picked up a good deal on a Buck 345 Vantage today, $20. ( I am a sucker for a good deal on a made in the USA blade) I was thinking between the knives I have bought for myself, my son & boy scouts I have bought more Buck's then any other brand. Even though I don't carry one as offen as other brands.
What's yours?

That's a fun question!

Spyderco by a pretty wide margin for me, both historically and in terms of how many I currently have in my collection. Benchmade is probably second, followed by KAI (Kershaw/ZT).

It's a real mixed bag for me in terms of knives , but Buck definitely comes out on top.
I've currently got 9 Buck knives, they're an excellent value for a high quality American made traditional knife and I love that they're still a multigenerational family owned company.

Spent the most on Spyderco , overall lifetime . But in recent years , mostly Cold Steel .

I spent roughly twenty years with some kind of Kershaw in my pocket. I got hooked back when buying knives meant going to a shop or looking at a print catalog. Even though I've branched out and carry other knives more often, they still make rotation.

Who’s counting? Probably Rough Rider. They are like popcorn. Then approximately a dozen each of Moras and Opinels. Counting gifts, maybe 10 Condors. Ditto Victorinox. Several Benchmades. A fat handful of Kershaws, ditto Bucks. In the last couple of months, a couple of Anzas with one more on the way, bringing my total to six.

Cold Steel makes up about half of my collection, with the rest spread across about 20 others

Buck. By far. They make what I like, and can afford. Their customer service is the best in the business. So good I look to Buck first if they don’t make what I want I look to others.

I’ve had them replace blades in 5 knives they all came back looking new.

Also it’s Really fun to put together sets.

Cherrywood

Last edited:
Stag

view

Last edited:
Pretty sure that'd be Rough Rider/Colt. With ZT/Spyderco/Kershaw all a very close race for second.

Back