Branton / Brend Marauder Boot Knife

Bobby Branton

This is going to be my next offering through Branton Knife Company . Below is a handmade prototype to give you an idea of what it will look like.
This will be a semi custom model produced by Branton Knife company.

Blade length - 4 inches
Overall length - 8 1/4 inches
Blade Thickness - 5/32
Handle - Black Canvas Micarta
Blade Steel S-30V
Sheath - Kydex by Survival Sheath Systems
Price $195.00

Attachments

• im000367.jpg
    im000367.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 404
Sorry SkagSig40, no 3/16 in this one.

I am sorry,but I made a slight mistake on the price. I think the flu has burned out a few brain cells. The retail will be $195.00 instead of the previously posted price. I am hoping to have Walter hand sharpen each one of them for me. I'll know for sure when I get them back from the grinder and see what his schedule is at that time. If anyone who has seen the previously posted price on here and would like to hold me to it. I will honor that price. Just shoot me an email by July 10,2002 so that I will know you actually saw the price before I changed it.
Like I said it was my mistake.

Thanks

Bobby

I did see the original price before you changed it, but I'll be happy to pay the $195.00. It is a nice looking knife and I'm still looking forward to it! E-mail sent.

Is there a chance of seeing the sheath system for this knife? Not sure if they have been fully worked out yet.

Great looking knife Bobby.., that would be very nice if Walter could put the edge on :)

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Back