Brasilia Custom Knife Hall - Good Show in Brazil

BrB

Hey fellas,

Since this knife was extensively discussed and some of you may happen to be around at the date, here is the poster for the show:

cartaz.jpg

Date: 5-7th May
National University o Brasilia - Tourism Excelency Center

When I get info on hotels and other stuff I will add to the thread.

Jeff Velasco

Shoot me an e-mail with a mailing adress and I will try to get you a copy on the mail.

Well Keith, I am terribly sorry but I am not attending this time. :(
Thing is a quit my old and lousy job (YEAH! FREEDOM AT LAST) and I am going self employed again... I am looking into biung part of my family´s tourism business. That will require all my penies for a long time.

But I will talk Milton Hoffmman (organizer) into giving me lot´s of pics wich I will be glad to post!

Jeff

Stephen, Milton said hard copies will be printed only in early April, and when they are ready he will be very happy to send you one.

You wan´t it to be signed by Sfreddo ? :D

That is a great looking poster. Can I get one too? Do I email you or, this Milton Hoffman?

Maybe it's best if you contacted Mr. Milton Hoffmman, one of the organizers and promoters of the show. I will check that with him and give you his e-mail if he alouds me to.

Please understand there might be a charge for mail and handling (international EMS and tube).

No problem BrB. I can make out his email address on the poster. But, I will await your response on this before I do.

Back