Brass is back on the menu... GEC #44

New arrival :thumbsup:
I just had to have one more :D
Really like the stag on this one .
j47QTzw.jpg

lR5Yp8O.jpg

Just received my cocobolo #44 with satin blades. The Northfield etching on the main blade is different than the one on the polished blades. It only says Northfield.
My knife had a chigger on the spine of the main blade. Mike exchanged it. Un fortunately the satin blade versions were all gone. I have a polished blade now and quite like it.

Last edited:
I was web surfing for GEC Knives. Surprise ! Surprise ! Surprise ! NOS #44 Buffalo Jack in Cocobolo wood. Mike Latham's CollectorKnives ! At the original release date price too ! HAPPY HUNTING ! "GEC KNIFE COLLECTING IS WAR !" 11/25/2019 11:52am (4:29PM) I just checked and that knife is till up from sale !

Last edited:
A14394E3-67BE-4E8D-9A46-C9902F1299AA.jpeg 15782875-0172-4599-8A60-1831FE3E7604.jpeg
This OD green linen micarta 44 showed up in my mailbox. I was lucky enough to find one of my favorite dealers still had some in stock. I owned an ebony and cocobolo when they first came out but foolishly sold them.

These 44s were really an exceptional run. Both blades have a nice strong pull (maybe a 7?) and snap open and close with authority. This one is going right into my pocket (slip). Thanks Barry!

PS: I know those are .357 magnum cartridges in the photo, I don’t own a 44.

Back